Thursday 27 July 2017

Botanical Brands: Living Nature Hydrating Gel Mask


I've been testing out Living Nature's fabulous Hydrating Gel Mask 50ml* (£28.50) which helps to brighten and revitalise the skin.

The gel mask is formulated with Active Manuka Honey which is a healing humectant which helps to maintain the skin's moisture levels and Harakeke Flax gel which soothes the skin. The mask does have quite a powerful herbal type scent which I think you'd either love or hate - luckily I love it!

To use: once or twice a week smoothing onto face and neck avoiding the eyes. Leave for 20 minutes (it sets on the skin but doesn't feel tight or uncomfortable) before rinsing with warm water. You can also massage the mask into the skin before wiping away the residue. Suitable for normal to dehydrated and mature skins.

My thoughts?

The mask is easy to use and it left my skin is left looking radiant, bright and hydrated. I think it would be the perfect face mask to use in summer for the added moisture boost.

Have you tried this mask before? What's your favourite Living Nature product?

*complimentary

No comments:

Post a Comment