Monday 24 July 2017

July Empties

Here's what I've been using up in July (hardly anything!) I'm not going to use anything up before the month's end - so here are my July empties:


Schmidt's Jasmine Tea Sensitive Skin Deodorant Trial Size - just loved this and full size will be bought next! At the same time I bought full size of Coconut Pineapple but I much prefer this one.

mallow+white Revitalise Face Mask 30g* - this was beautiful and lasted ages! I'd buy when my stash reduces a bit. See my review HERE.

Sunday Riley Tidal 15g - I really liked this. It had a gel cream texture which absorbed quickly plumping and hydrating the skin. I'll probably pick this up again at some point.

Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Eye Pencil in Demolition - I loved this dark brown shade and would buy again (this is the only make up item I ever finish!)

Awake Organics Frankin-Sense Divine Face Care 30ml* - I adored this beautiful luxe cream. See my review HERE. Again, another one I'd buy when my stash reduces a bit.

Apple & Bears Grapefruit & Seaweed body Wash 50ml* and Body Silk 50ml* - I absolutely loved this duo. See my review HERE. Again, I'll buy these once my stash reduces a bit.



BioExtracts Lifting Boost 1ml and BioExtracts Face Cream Rich 2ml - these seemed lovely. I'm definitely adding full sizes to the ever expanding wishlist. I'm currently testing out their Eye Contour cream* which is fantastic.

Lavera Hand & Cuticle Cream 2-in-1 1ml sachet - this cream is really nourishing but I don't like the scent so wouldn't buy.


Living Naturally Hibiscus & Lavender Bath Tea* - this was nice (came with a little bag to stop the bits getting stuck all over the bath). See my review HERE. I don't think I'd buy it again however I loved their Coconut Milk & Chai Bathtub Tea and would buy. See my review HERE.

What have you been using up this month?

*complimentary

No comments:

Post a Comment