Thursday 10 August 2017

Aesop Marrakech Intense Parfum 10ml


We are lucky to have an Aesop shop in Stockbridge in Edinburgh. I love that the assistants will give you samples to try (without you having to make a purchase). A few months ago I picked up the gorgeous Marrakech Intense Parfum 10ml rollerball (£65) (pricey but worth it!) and received a load of samples which I'm working my way through.

The perfume is divine - it's suitable for both men and women (as if you'd want to share!) and was created in collaboration with perfumer Barnabe Fillon. It's an evolution of Aesop's first fragrance and notes include neroli, jasmine, sandalwood, cedarwood and bergamot.  It's a beautiful spicy blend with floral notes.

To use: roll onto the neck and wrists as often as needed.

It's truly stunning and one which I'll buy again. What's your favourite Aesop product? 

No comments:

Post a Comment