Saturday 2 September 2017

Big Green Tree: Pamper Me Spa Kit

Big Green Tree have recently launched a selection of gifts (ideal dare I say it for a stocking filler or small gift) which are packaged in a re-usable aluminium tin. They very kindly sent me their Pamper Me Spa Kit* (£11.99) to review. The range includes Gardeners Hand Therapy Kit, Excellent Beard Care Kit and Romantic Night In Set. See them HERE


Inside you'll find:


30ml Detox Face Mask with Moroccan Lava Clay (Rhassoul) and natural plant minerals which deeply cleanse and nourish the skin. I'm looking forward to testing it out. A review will follow.


The fig scented duo of Fresh Fig Tea Light and Fresh Fig Heart Shaped Bath Melt make for a super relaxing bath. Look how pretty that little melt is!


I've been really impressed with how lovely the products are and I also like that everything is "free from".

Are you tempted by any of the kits? Have you used anything from Big Green Tree before?

*complimentary 

2 comments:

  1. Big Green Tree sounds like a beautiful brand and one I’ve not previously heard of. Gift sets are great to give out, I’ve already started my Christmas shopping!! I might add something similar to my own wish list! :-) xx

    Helen | Helen’s Fashion, Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow - what a lovely idea. I like the sound of the face mask & the fig tea light would be perfect to burn as we head into Autumn.
    https://www.letstalkbeauty.co.uk

    ReplyDelete