Friday 8 September 2017

Herbfarmacy Organic September Starter Box

Although not a newcomer to green and organic beauty and also Herbfarmacy I couldn't resist their starter box for #OrganicSeptember. It's stuffed full of gorgeous products (some I've tried before and some new ones!) It's an absolute bargain - costing only £16 plus P&P. It's the perfect box for someone just starting out on their green and organic journey.


The products are nestled inside a plain reusable box (which I'll definitely find a use for!). 


WOW! Inside you'll find:

Nourish Face Cream 20ml (£10) a fragrance free moisturiser which is suitable for all skin types. This feels rich and nourishing and will be great to use coming into Autumn (it's a new try for me!)

Mallow Beauty Balm 20ml (£13.50) a deeply nourishing balm which I already adore! See my review HERE.

Rose & Echinacea Toner 25ml (£7) which is gently astringent, refreshing and cooling. I'm looking forward to trying this (another new try).

Lip Conditioner 4.5ml (£5) with Marshmallow and Vanilla. I've had the pleasure of trying this nourishing lip balm before.

Also inside are a selection of samples (which cost 75p each - see them HERE):

Skin Rescue Balm which helps dry and itchy skin, Enriching Hand Cream which protects and restores (I've tried this before) and Refining Cleanser which cleans and smooths the skin.

There is a voucher included for 15% off your next online purchase.

It's a fantastic box. Did you pick one up?

1 comment: