Sunday 3 September 2017

Latest in Beauty: Beauty Guru

It's been a while since I've had a Latest in Beauty Box - I unsubscribed for a couple of months over summer - they'll always draw me back however! I picked up some for me and some for the present drawer (as the sizes are great stocking fillers).


I'm very impressed with the Puressentiel Rest & Relax Air Spray 75ml which helps you to relax and have a good night's sleep. It's made with a blend of 12 essential oil which soothe and comfort.

I can never resist Omorovicza and I can't wait to try their new Midnight Radiance Mask 15ml (50ml costs £90 so this is a great try-me).

I used to be a huge Elemis fan and I'm looking forward to trying their Pro-Collagen Cleansing Balm 20g again.

I love Aurelia Probiotic Skincare's Aromatic Brighten & Repair Hand Cream and this 7ml size is great for the handbag! See my review HERE.

I'm also a fan of Resultime Hydrating Cream 15ml which deeply nourishes the skin. It's a great size for travel too!

I'm always looking for the perfect product to smooth out lip lines so picked up Monu Skin Lip & Eye Active Lift 7ml which improves fine lines and wrinkles while brightening and rejuvenating.

My final picks are: from Ultrasun there is Glimmer Sun Lotion SPF20 25ml, from Origins their Plantscription Anti-Ageing Power Serum 15ml and from The White Company their Seychelles Hand & Nail Cream 30ml.

Latest in Beauty also threw in a couple of Philosophy samples as an extra - Amazing Grace EdT 1.5ml and their Purity Made Simple 3-in-1 Cleanser 6ml.

Pick up your box HERE (chose from 3 - £9/month, 6 - £15/month or 9 - £18/month).

No comments:

Post a Comment