Thursday 9 November 2017

Zing Organics: Velveteen Facial Serum


As you'll know I love Zing Organics. See my initial post about them way back in May, my review on their fabulous Eco Marine Algae Facial Cleansing Masque (HERE) and my review of the Zing Lover's Subscription Club HERE.

I've been trying their absolutely fantastic Velveteen Facial Serum in Frankincense, Patchouli & Lime (16ml - £19.50) which I loved it from the very first try and I've been using it a good few weeks now. The serum is 100% botanically sourced from active ingredients and contains 90% certified organic ingredients.

Inside this little amber glass apothecary bottle is a magic potion which rejuvenates and revitalises the skin.  The scent is uplifting, zingy and makes mornings special (although it can be used AM and PM). Velveteen Facial Serum deeply nourishes, plumps out fine lines and wrinkles and leaves the skin feeling silky smooth.

The serum is formulated with Organic Apricot Kernal, Jojoba, Squalane, Frankincense, Patchouli and Lime. 

To use: warm a couple of drops between your fingertips before massaging over the face and neck. Allowing for 3 applications per day the serum should last 3 months. Refills are available at 70% of RRP in the studio workshop and at selected retailers.

Have you used any products from Zing Organics before?

No comments:

Post a Comment